Hale School, modeled on England's prestigious public schools, opened its doors on 28 June 1858 with an initial enrollment of 22 students.
The school offers primary and secondary education through to Tertiary Entrance Examination level.
A vital part of the education provided at Hale School involves instilling in the boys personal attributes such as responsibility, independence, resilience, concern and respect for others, leadership and strong moral values.
To provide a world class educational experience:
- Where students achieve to their potential and enjoy their school years
- Where staff are supported professionally in an excellent working environment with outstanding facilities
- Where society benefits through the wider contributions of the Hale School community
- Excellence - the pursuit of excellence in teaching and an orientation towards continuous improvement in everything we do
- Integrity - the importance of honesty, integrity and accountability in all activities and interactions
- Respect - for oneself and for others, compassion and understanding of the diversity around us
- Leadership - taking responsibility for one’s actions and having the care and courage to guide others
- Enjoyment - creating an enjoyable and safe environment that everyone looks forward to each day
- Learning - a lifelong passion for learning
- Creativity and Innovation - using expression and initiative to find new ways or develop new things
- Community - participating and contributing as citizens in the wider community
At A Glance
||Perth, Western Australia
||Independent boys' school, day and boarding
||Year 1 to Year 12
Interested, Whats Next?
To make an appointment for a free counselling session or to apply to the school, please contact us.